You are here
- Quality Engineer met ervaring in een logisitieke of manufacturing omgeving
- Global brand in the transport and distribution sector
About Our Client
At our client, innovation is at the heart of what they do. They bring real innovation to their customers, through technology, process and people. Through innovation, they fundamentally change the way cash moves across operations, how staff work, how customers are engaged and the ways in which businesses connect their cash management systems.
Working from more than 20 countries, over 3,000 professionals and specialists deploy knowledge, skills, resources and technology, to ensure that cash moves seamlessly throughout operations, significantly reducing cost whilst transforming staff productivity. Further business development and support through our network of 130 business partners delivers local expertise and understanding worldwide.
Glory Global Solutions is currently experiencing tremendous growth and to aid continuous improvement, customer satisfaction and increased business we are now recruiting for a Quality Engineer to work in our brand new distribution centre based in the Netherlands.
Working to ensure that the configuration of the machinery is compliant with high standard:
- Working to ensure all reconfigured products meet full systems quality and product compliance.
- Conduct process audits to identify non-conformance and recommendations for improvement where necessary (Internal NCR process ownership) in an out sourced environment..
- Create a site QMS to support suppliers process, activities and own QMS.
- Ensure Work instructions are correct, to the latest revision, maintained and controlled adequately within the site QMS.
- Tooling management by means of auditing supplier controls and compliance of calibration, documentation and maintenance of all tools, gauges and measuring equipment.
- Co-ordinate and monitor quality control activities to ensure that products comply with defined specifications and standards. Use KPI's, Trend analysis and Pareto techniques to ensure supplier control.
- Document, maintain and support all training ensure records of training and a training matrix is in place to ensure use of skilled personnel only on all product reconfiguration.
- Provide technical support, as appropriate, to the supplier and take responsibility for proactively improving the quality and reliability of our products through supplier development activities (to include monitoring and reporting as necessary.
- Drive resolution of all non conforming products. Owning the process and ensuring product containment, Quarantine and disposal processes are adhered to.
- Identify opportunities for general quality improvements, communicate those opportunities to senior management or the supplier and assist in their development.
- Ensure that customer complaints are addressed in a controlled and expedient fashion, to the satisfaction of the customer, with all remedial actions implemented to prevent further occurrences (Root cause analysis to issue resolution and closure).
- Work closely with the group quality team to drive quality initiatives and improvements and assist in the maintenance and development of the quality management systems and procedures to meet third party and customer requirements.
- Warranty process support for the group, including issue resolution as required.
- Maintain a thorough awareness of changes in the technology sector and our products.
- Uphold Department & Company rules & policies, including company procedures and H&S practices
- Travel to customer and supplier sites as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated track record of achievements
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of quality management tools, systems and practices, preferably with a Lean / 6 Sigma qualification
- Project management experience preferred
- Prefer to have the out-sourcing management experience
- Experience of working within a structured and disciplined environment such as ISO 9001, AS9100, TS16949
- Relevant experience in similar role preferred
- Fluent English / Dutch - other languages beneficial - Germany, French, Japanese, Spanish
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Excellent numeric skills and the ability to present complex data in an understandable way
- Proficient presentation skills
- Good IT skills
- Methodical and organised approach to work
- Dedicated, highly self motivated individual, with keen attention to detail
- Flexible and able to work with tight deadlines
What's on Offer
Very good salary and secondary benefits.