You are here
Quality Assurance Manager
Entrepreneurial, customer-focused and creative Quality Assurance Manager
International technical company
About Our Client
Our client is an international technical company.
As Quality Assurance Manager you are responsible for the quality framework and systems in the organization, which is amongst others ISO 9001:2008 and TS 16949 certified. You will initiate, support and lead Quality related continuous improvement projects within the company and with its suppliers.
The Quality Assurance Manager will align the regional team and its activities with the Global Quality department.
- Track performance of the organization through internal audits, complaint handling, KPI tracking, and management reviews.
- Lead OE optimization opportunities amongst which Six Sigma project and the Lean program.
- Prepare and coordinate the (re) Certification of the organization.
- Ensure compliance with corporate quality policies and standards.
- Coordinate, and report customer complaints handling and assure follow up and closure.
- Prepare and coordinate supplier audit and support the performance monitoring.
- Support global and/or regional Supply Chain initiatives in the area of QA.
- Train, coach and mentor team members to ensure career path progression and cross training opportunities within the organization.
- Manage complex program implementation and drive change management initiatives. Create and maintain an environment that drives continuous improvement within all aspects of the organization.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, customer-focused and creative person who shares the company's vision.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance,
- Knowledge of the requirements standard like ISO 9001 / TS 16949.
- Excellent communication skills (Dutch and English) and relationship management skills.
- A highly motivated and self-starting individual that is driven by results delivery in an entrepreneurial, fast-changing environment.
- Strong PC skills: MS Excel, Power Point, and Word. SAP knowledge is strongly preferred.
The candidate must be willing and able to grow into different leadership roles in the organization.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Attractive benefits, such as 13th month and bonus
- Working in an international environment.