You are here
QA & EHS Manager
- Global leader in products & services for the world's process & industrial market
- Responisble for quality and safety procedures within company
About Our Client
John Crane is a global leader in the design, development and manufacture of products and services for the world's process and industrial markets. With a history that stretches back over 95 years, our company has progressed from its roots as a packing manufacturer to become a world-leading supplier of mechanical seals, seal support systems, power transmission couplings and packing. Our recently expanded product portfolio ensures customers now benefit from a genuinely integrated offering that includes specialized filtration systems, advanced hydrodynamic bearings, measurement and analysis technologies and artificial lift products for the oil and gas industries.
The QA & EHS Manager is responsible for quality, health, safety and environmental matters, as well as the integrated security throughout the organization.
The Quality & EHS Manager enable and promote the continuous improvement of all business processes and make sure that the quality management system reflects the latest situation. He/She will increase the safety and security awareness of employees.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Initiating proposals to improve quality of goods and John Crane's processes. Implementing corrective and preventive measures to ensure the desired quality of the goods and procedures, spending continuous attention to risk management and Continuous Improvement.
- Initiating and supporting Lean Six Sigma process improvement projects.
- Improving of process and product analysis.
- Leading the Quality department employees and monitors the quantity and quality of the execution of daily activities.
- Being responsible for the quality control of raw materials, components and finished products, reporting any misbehavior to the relevant departments.
- Providing the necessary inspections and hereby responsible for the supervision of agencies and clients.
- Set a schedule for the department's work, takes action in solving abnormalities.
- Being responsible for defining and setting up the EH & S policies.
- Responsible to stop work if the safety, health or environmental hazard likely to occur and this immediately notify the manager or EHS & S coordinator. Supports the objectives of EHS & S policy of the company and apply the rules correctly.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years of experience in leading a Quality Department within a manufacturing company.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Knowledge of requirements ISO 9001, ISO 14001 is essential.
- Knowledge of OHSAS 18001, PED, ATEX is a preference.
- Green Belt Qualification or similar required, Black Belt is a preference.
- Team Management experience and good motivation skills.
- Be able to demonstrate a clear and decisive management style that encourages involvement, interaction and team work inside the team and within the company.
- Excellent communication skills to deal with internal and external stakeholders.
What's on Offer
€ 60.000,= - € 75.000,=