You are here
International possibilities within an industrial organisation
Versatile role in an international team
About Our Client
Together with our parent company Ansaldo Energia and our sister companies PSM and Ansaldo Thomassen Gulf, Ansaldo Thomassen is part of the Original Service Provider (OSP™) team. Combining the engineering capacity from our OEM background with the flexibility of an independent service provider we are leading aftermarket service provider for multi-platform OEM gas turbine power plants worldwide.
Based on a past of Manufacturing Associate Agreement with General Electric, Ansaldo Thomassen is today a full service provider with an extensive portfolio of field services, repair capabilities, supply of in-house manufactured spare parts, innovative upgrades, and service agreements. We have everything to serve your Frame 6B, Frame 9E, and Frame 5 and/or Frame 3 heavy-duty gas turbines.
From our headquarters in the Netherlands, and through Ansaldo Energia's local execution centers based in US, Asia and the Middle East, ATH serves customers around the world.
Ensure high quality quotations that are in line with company policy regarding financials and business strategy resulting in actual sales to meet the Sales Teams targets and objectives.
- Prepare, submit and follow-up quotations related to the Company's product and services portfolio, mainly related to repairs of parts & field service.
- Effectively maintains his / her knowledge of market trends, customer requirements, competitor actions, customer base and contributes and gives input to the Sales Team with the definition of the area business plan.
- Review customer request; clearly define the Scope of Work and Services offered to the customer and indentify any clarifications or exceptions to the customer's request
- Work directly with worldwide located customers to understand their processes and develop the best solutions for the requirements
- Supervise, collect and identify all necessary technical and commercial information. Information will need to be retrieved from concerning departments as well as from third parties.
- Screening of requested and possibly offered Terms & Conditions
- Formulates and executes proposal strategies to serve the customer's needs and to manage negotiations
- Assist the sales process from opportunity identification through proposal and contract definition
- Ensure that the quality of the proposals issued is in line with the highest Company's standard and in accordance with the Customer's requirement
- Proper and prompt application of the existing Department procedures in particular wit reference to compliance aspects and risk analysis
- Follow ethical business practices
- Responsible for sending the order confirmation to the customer
- Responsible for the complete handover of the order to the project manager
- Assist Sales Managers during conversations and negotiations with potential clients, both from the office or (sometimes) locally.
- Contributes to the tracking and registration of the Sales Team's (K)PI's and suggests and advices on improvement possibilities.
- Actively contribute to the implementation of departmental improvement projects
- Correctly administer quotations and tenders
- Sales activities in focus area (ability to travel to the customer site, possibly located worldwide, as necessary)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor level or comparable in technique and business
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar position preferably in the Gas Turbine Industry
- Excellent proficiency in English (writing and verbal)
- Good knowledge of Ms Office
- Working knowledge and experience with preparation of budgets, schedules and cost estimates
- Team player that is also able to work independently
- Flexible and able to adapt
- Result driven
- Committed to quality
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package and additional benefits + future possibilities