You are here
- International leader in BPO businesses
- Commercial and experienced Project Manager
About Our Client
BancTec combined with SourceHOV, in 2014, and as a result is now globally one of the largest BPO businesses addressing the transaction processing, workflow and document management markets.
BancTec provides (e.g. financial) transaction automation and document management services for organisations seeking to drive efficiency in their financial and back-office processes. It combines this with Enterprise Information Management.
As the project manager it is your job to run your projects effectively and efficiently. You can translate the business requirements of your clients, to the developers, architects, and testers in your team. The project manager coordinates the work and makes project plans in order to successfully deliver the solutions to the customers.
Further description of the tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing end-2-end projects (including participation in the pre-sales phase, which is lead by the Sales Director)
- Able to find out the business requirements and translate them to concrete objectives in your projects
- Plan and coordinate the projects in terms of budget, resources, deadlines and quality
- Stakeholder management to in- and external stakeholders (e.g. coordinate activities with our own off-shore development operation)
- Single point of contact for own customer portfolio related to the projects you are executing in close cooperation with the Sales Department
- You are reporting to the Director Business Solutions Group
The Successful Applicant
The project manager is bridging the gap between the business and IT. Since you deal with customers in e.g. the financial services industry, you have worked in a similar environment and you are perfectly able to translate the business requirements to the team.
- 3-5 years project management experience
- HBO+/WO degree
- Experience with test methodologies
- Affinity with ICT projects
- A minimum of Prince2 Foundation and/or IPMA D/C-level
- Solid leadership skills
- Full professional proficiency in Dutch and English (oral and written)
- Experience in Business Process Outsourcing operations
- Preferably experience with apps/big data/ data analytics
- Commercial, pro-active, service-oriented, eager to learn, innovative
- In the possession of a drivers licence
What's on Offer
A competitive package