You are here
Project Manager Manufacturing
- A Worldwide leading Manufacturing Company
- A Senior Projectmanager with Managerial Skills
About Our Client
Our client is part of a German Multinational in Manufacturing. From the Head Office of one of their Business Units, they manage their product development of Chairlifts for (international) production.
A very dynamic and challenging business environment within a strong global brand. Our client operates in a competitive market where they have a strong market position. The Project Manager will have a key position in the future success of this organization.
- The Project Manager chooses, in close collaboration with the Teamleads, Suppliers and Senior Management as well as Team members for multidisciplinary product development projects
- Leadership of employees in multidisciplinary product development teams; gives assignments, instructions, coaching; provides input for Managers on the performance of project members
- Within the project plan, the Project Manager determines meeting structure, project plan and -strategy to reach predetermined project goals; Makes suggestions for improvement on project management methodology
- Oversees the progress and results of Projects during the different phases and signals and analyses deviations and potential risks; reports on this to Project board and if necessary adjusts project focus
- Delivers periodic reports on set Key Figures to the Project board and Project Management Office.
- Coordinates internal activities on Auditing final products or parts; participates in meetings with approval authorities for obtaining product approvals
- With project members on progress of the project; to give assignments, evaluate and advise, instruct and coach
- With project board (Senior Management and Holding Board Members) on progress of the project and possible changes in project approach
- With Teamleads on projects and to liaise and streamline information
- With suppliers of products and inspection authorities regarding timely delivery of products and reports, etc. Also, in cases of escalation and/ or significant project interest.
- With external project members and/ or engineering companies on needed expertise or capacity, both to manage information and to negotiate terms & conditions
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Masters education
- Background in electronics, mechanics or mechatronics, industrial engineering or equivalent
- Relevant working experience as a Projectmanager Manufacturing in product development, preferably within a Global environment and multidisciplinary environment
- Strong knowledge of project management (methodologies)
- Strong mastery of English language
- Strong experience in project management within Product development
- A natural leader with highly developed interpersonal skills
- Knows how to activate people and convince in presentations
- A drive to be successful and to get results
- Flexible as a person, both in working mentality as in willingness to travel
What's on Offer
Our client, located near Rotterdam and a market leader in Manufacturing and Production, offers a unique, international challenge for a Senior Projectmanager Manufacturing with a broad scope. There is a lot of potential for growth with their strong product range and you can have a big impact on this organizations success. Our client offers a competitive package and strong secondary benefits.
Are you the convincing and ambitious Projectmanager with a Technical background? Then reply to this position!