You are here
- PHEV/ EV Mitsubishi
About Our Client
MC Automobile (Europe) N.V. is an investment and trading company which is part of the Mitsubishi Corporation. The company employs a total of 15 people spread over 3 departments: investment, stock financing and EV/PHEV. Historically Mitsubishi has been very successful in the EV/PHEV space and this fast growing area is of strategic importance to the company. The EV/PHEV department is responsible for promoting the current and next models across Europe and MC Automobile. The Mitsubishi companies share a strong sense of corporate responsibility. That sense dates from the origin of the old Mitsubishi organisation over 140 years ago. The most lucid and best known expression of Mitsubishi principles is a creed articulated by the fourth president of the Mitsubishi organisation, Koyata Iwasaki, in the 1930s. Even after more than 80 years, the spirit and values of this "Sankoryo" remain alive and current today.
As a Project Associate you will support the sales and marketing activities of EV/PHEV in European countries, providing advice and support whilst implementing sales training for distributors. Furthermore you will improve sales in the different markets, conduct market research as well as participate and cooperate with the consortiums related to e-mobility in Europe. As a company representative, you will execute and materialize the corporate strategy but at the same time will provide input to design the strategy for each and different market.
The Successful Applicant
The following qualifications:
- University Degree;
- Several years of experience in (vehicle) sales & marketing, ideally in EV/PHEV;
- Preferably working experience in a Japanese company;
- Sales and business development skills;
- Affinity with technology and strong commercial drive;
- Dutch, English and one or more other European languages.
Besides the above, the candidate should display the following skills & abilities:
- Good communicator, fast learner;
- Hand on mentality, flexible;
- Willing to travel frequently (30-50%), including twice a year to Japan;
- Living in the Amsterdam area (within 1 hour commuting distance);
- Quickly to adapt to new technologies;
- Eager and lots of energy;
- Cultural awareness.
What's on Offer
Good and competitive