You are here
Programme Manager - CRO domain
Pivotal role within rapidly growing and changing environment
Can-do mentality wanted for broad and challenging function
About Our Client
An international bank.
- Manage the coordination of all CRO project portfolio initiating, prioritising and monitoring the performance of projects.
- Develop, maintain and support the adequate implementation of the Target Operating Model for the CRO domain including it's branches and subsidiaries
- Ensure that project activities are consistent with the project objectives and that objectives can be met with available resources
- Develop, complete and finalize all project deliverables according to the timeline
- Identify, plan and where appropriate manage projects and policy developments ensuring these are delivered on time, within budget to specification and that all planned business benefits are subsequently captured.
- Utilizes (management) information to maximize the potential performance of the work streams and resources, monitoring performance and making recommendations in order to meet objectives.
- Engage and ensure participation of all key stakeholders mentioned in the project proposal
- Develop and maintain project methodologies and an evaluation plan
- Organize and coordinate project meetings
- Ensure timely preparation of information and other written Documents/material as required for implementation of project activities
- Ensure and maintain effective and on-going communication with individuals and groups involved directly or indirectly in the project
- Support the policy cycle for the CRO domain including support for policy implementation in structures, processes and systems.
- Liaise and consult on policy development and/or implementation and projects in a collegiate manner, serving the interest of the group.
- Plan, organise and direct all activities as required for the full implementation of regulatory projects/initiatives and policies.
- Provides technical advisory service to ensure that the business areas or business undertaken is in adherence with all relevant external regulatory requirements and statutory requirements as well as internal requirements applicable to the bank, taken into account the nature, scale and complexity of the business.
- Building links for collaborative work and sharing information
- Conduct research and analyses of pertinent information, discussion and data generating from the appropriate committees and work streams.
- Ensure at all times that documentation is accurate, free from error, meets the customer's best interest and Bank's duty of care, complies with relevant law and regulations, and fully protects the Bank and that any risks are identified for authorisation.
The Successful Applicant
- The function requires comprehensive knowledge at University level and wide practical experience across a number of financial services disciplines.
- A significant number of years of experience in working in a programme management function, preferably of an international financial institution or professional service firm.
- A significant number of years of experience in working in a risk, compliance or (internal) audit function of an international financial institution or professional service firm.
- Good knowledge of the regulatory environment of the financial services industry and the ability to interpret and provide advice thereon.
- Comprehensive understanding of the companies' overall strategy and goals, structures policies and culture together with a detailed knowledge of the policies, operations, systems and key strategies in own business unit.
- Able to formulate own business area plans and strategy taking into account the wider business unit strategies and requirements.
- Pro-actively develops and maintains relationships with a wide range of keys contacts in all areas.
- Also an up-to-date understanding, of the wider financial services industry, regulatory changes and pertinent economic and political factors which may impact on the clients business and overall aims. Maintains close contact with external organisations/professionals for exchange of information, developments and the sharing of best practice.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English is essential (skilled in Dutch is an asset).
What's on Offer
- Fitting remuneration package, the opportunity to have a direct impact on the business.
- Please note that there is NO relocation package offered.