You are here
Program Manager IT Security
- International market leading company in technology
- Project/Program Manager with IT security experience
About Our Client
International technical development company
As a Program Manager in IT Security you are responsible to fulfill IT Demand coming from our Cyber Resilience roadmap and other IT Security plans. You will be responsible for project definition, project governance, project quality and execution and effective stakeholder management. Your key focus is on implementing IT Security solutions with a team of Architects, IT Security Specialists and External Service Providers. You will have to create and lead the project team all while managing your triple constraint; Time, Budget and Scope.
Projects vary in size and time. Larger projects typically go over 1 MEUR and up to 1 year lead time. Projects with strong interdependencies are managed as a program.
The Program Manager will report directly to the Director IT Security.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor/Master degree in field of Technology or IT;
- Minimum of 7 years in Project Management in complex environments;
- Experience in program management is a must;
- Experience with managing stakeholders;
- Experience with scope, budget en project planning;
- Extensive experience in IT integration projects and/ IT Security development projects is a must;
- Project management knowledge such as PMBOK, PRINCE II;
- Fluent in English and Dutch (verbal and written).
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and good secondary benefits are part of the remuneration package.