You are here
Program Manager Execution
Fast growing Global Retail organization
Roll-out of a new IT landscape for Retail
About Our Client
Sonova, headquartered in Stäfa (Switzerland), is the leading manufacturer of innovative hearing care solutions. Founded in 1947, the Group is currently present in over 90 countries across the globe and has a workforce of over 11,000 dedicated employees. Sonova generated sales of CHF 2.0 billion in the financial year 2015/16 and a nett profit of CHF 345 million.
The global network now consists of 3.400 stores, with large businesses in Europe, UK, USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia and New Zealand. From a number of stores perspective Sonova ranks amongst the biggest worldwide retail companies. The global Sonova Retail Support Centre (Retail IT competence centre) is located in Rotterdam and one of the large transformations currently running is the new IT Landscape for Retail. In order to support the transformation and future growth, Sonova Retail is rolling out Dynamics365 as a centralized solution.
We are looking for a Program Manager Execution to organize and coordinate the 5 year program of the new IT landscape for Retail.
As Program Manager Execution you will be responsible for organizing and coordinating the program of the New IT Landscape for Retail. You will be responsible for providing strategic guidance to the teams and project managers to achieve the goals of the program. During this 5 year program you will oversee the progress of operations within the program scope and corrects when needed.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Works closely with the overall Program Leader to formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects within the New IT Landscape program, deciding on suitable strategies and objectives
- Coordinate cross-project activities specially the ones involving Sonova Retail teams
- Lead and evaluate project managers, staff and partners promoting collaboration across roles
- Control deadlines, budgets, deliverables and activities
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Assume responsibility for the program's people and vendors (including contracts and SLA's)
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve projects' higher scope issues
- Prepare reports for steering board with help of project management support
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Informatics, Information Technology, Business Administration or other relevant education
- 10+ year experience in a role as Program Manager for CRM/ERP implementations (Microsoft AX/CRM is a must)
- Proven track record in leading large IT projects with a budget of at least €10 million
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Experience with working in global organizations is a must
- Experience with working in the Retail or Healthcare industry would be a plus
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods (for example PMP, Prince2, Agile/SCRUM)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including understanding of how to build and maintain positive client and peer relationships
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Proven experience in vendor management
- Knowledge of tools such as TFS or ITSM is desirable
- 25% travelling
- Fluent in English, both written as oral. Other languages as German and Dutch would be a plus
- Communication skills
- Planning skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Detail oriented
What's on Offer
A challenging and full-time position as Program Manager Execution with the chance to be a part of one of the largest Global retail organizations and co-create the program of the new IT landscape. This in combination with a full comprehensive benefits package (including company car).