You are here
- Experienced Product Manager to develop new applications for Niobium
- CBMM is the world market leader within the Niobium/Steel industry
About Our Client
CBMM Europe BV is a wholly owned subsidiary of Companhia Brasileira de Metalurgia e Mineração (CBMM), the world's premier supplier of niobium and niobium technology. Located in Amsterdam, Netherlands, CBMM Europe provides a complete line of high quality niobium products to the European, Middle Eastern, CIS and African markets.
Fully integrated from the mine to the final customized products, CBMM also provides expert technical support to customers in the most sophisticated steel and technological segments around the globe. With headquarters in Brazil, a technology subsidiary in Switzerland, commercial subsidiaries in Asia, Europe and North America, as well as an extensive worldwide network of strategically positioned supply warehouses, CBMM strives to exceed the expectations of customers wherever they may be.
In Amsterdam, CBMM is currently looking for an experienced Product Manager with a strong technical background. In this role, you will be responsible for the development of new applications of Niobium. You will be offering in depth technical support for new and existing customers. At the same time, you are developing niobium products to meet the specific needs of each customer and original equipment manufacturer.
Through customer visits, thorough product analysis, and evaluation on the customer's feedback, you obtain insight into customer demand and possibilities in the market. With this knowledge and your technical expertise, you will develop high quality sustainable product solutions. You will travel throughout the EMEA region and will be responsible for acquiring projects.
The Successful Applicant
- BSc, MSc or PHD in Metals, Metallurgy or similar;
- At least five years of experience in an equivalent position;
- Familiar with steel applications in the special steels, Automotive, Oil & Gas, structural or related industries;
- You are pro-active, innovative, creative and keen in project management;
- You are an easy learner and able to make new techniques your own within a small amount of time;
- You are willing to travel, 30% - 40% on a yearly base;
- Able to communicate with an enormous variety of stakeholders;
- Able to fluently communicate in English, other languages are an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Good remuneration package, € 75.000,= - € 95.000,=;
- Bonus component, health care package and pension care;
- Travel expenses fully paid;
- Working at an innovative and international company;
- Possibilities for personal development.