You are here
- Product Manager
- Global Key Player in outdoor security systems
About Our Client
Our client is a global key player in outdoor security systems. They have offices worldwide, but the headquarter is located in Noord-Brabant.
- Target and achieve product volume, revenue and gross profit targets, including regular financial reporting on your product line;
- Active portfolio management and marketing, including (but not limited to) tracking changing customer needs, competitor actions, supplier-side improvements, technology innovations the appropriately triggering new product development;
- Value based price management, initiating market price adjustments and/or value cost/value engineering activities to balance gross profit targets and market price;
- Communicating portfolio changes to the relevant parties within the organisation and ensuring the message is cascaded to customer base;
- Chair product launch team (PLT) giving overall direction to country marketing and communication regarding product offering, market situation and competitive landscape;
- Ensure development (engineering) team understand and deliver product aligned with the needs of the customer (requirements) and the customer willingness to spend (cost target);
- Continuous marketing communication effort to maximise return on investment over the entire life cycle.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience;
- A Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, knowledge of technical products, but especially service contracts are a strong advantage;
- Proven track record for applying the B2B product marketing toolkit in an industrial setting;
- A strong communicator, who knows how to gain a support base and has analytic and structured work methods.
What's on Offer
- Outstanding primary and secondary benefits package;
- The chance to work in a strong organisation that is in continuous development