You are here
Product Group Manager B2B Cheese
- Kaas, Cheese, B2B, Product
- Added Value, Marketing
About Our Client
FrieslandCampina is a team-based multinational FMCG company becoming more agile to stay successful in an ever changing and increasingly complex world. We are successful at adding more commercial and nutritional value to the milk we receive every day from our stakeholders. We own many strong brands around the world. As we work in highly competitive markets we need to take more risks while balancing all interdependencies inside and outside our company. We always strive for long term success. As our owners are also our suppliers doing fair business and having a sustainable outlook is crucial. We need to be entrepreneurial people who are strategic thinkers as well as strong executers.
Business Group Cheese, Butter, Milkpowder
Cheese, butter and milk powder. Our products enter people's lives in many different forms and at many different moments; they range from the tasty block of cheese you can enjoy as a snack to your daily sandwich filling. Other forms include butter oil for the chocolate industry, milk fat for infant nutrition and smart cheese combinations with the right consistency and melting temperature for use as pizza toppings. Our products are endlessly versatile and contribute to a naturally nutritious life based on delicious food. We make and sell high quality cheese, butter and milk powder with the greatest of care. We export pure Dutch milk products on behalf of FrieslandCampina to over 100 countries worldwide. Our product range comprises a wide variety of Gouda, Edam, Emmentall and Mozzarella cheeses, both as whole cheeses and in prepacked pieces and slices, different types of butter and milk powders. Main brands include Frico, Kroon, A Dutch Masterpiece and Royal Hollandia. We also manufacture Noord-Hollandse Gouda (cheese). The European Union awarded this cheese with the Protected Designation of Origin. In addition, Gouda Holland cheese has been recognized as a Protected Geographical Indication. A quality label which guarantees that Gouda Holland cheese is made from Dutch milk, prepared according to ancient recipes. We produce butter for consumers under the brands Campina Botergoud, Landliebe, Frau Antje and Frico. We also produce spreadable butter, herb butters and convenience products for frying and roasting. For the industrial and professional market, we produce butter, butter products and milk fat fractions under the FrieslandCampina brand.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Prepare strategic marketing plans per segment for strategic and tactical decisions of sales/B2B.
- Gather information of the market, competition, trends customers, technical (product) solutions and product developments related to the different countries and product groups.
Pricing / value proposition
- Continuously works on improvement of profit of dedicated segment in cheese market by choosing the right target markets and by generating new value propositions.
- Development of value propositions regarding our products and services specifically designed for the industry Pizza/Burger.
- Set starget prices for the full product portfolio to be sold within a specific industry.
- Guidance for Sales in their sales effort towards the most optimal and profitable sales mix; training of sales in selling the Value Propositions effectively and independent.
- Development of a comprehensive Sales Tool Kit that contains presentations, movies and physical promotion materials.
- Report trends and industry insights: the Market segment manager is an authoritative manager regarding market knowledge and understanding.
- Commercial steering of the R&D team in their support role towards customers and through provision of business cases for new product developments
- Initiate, co-ordinate and supervises the launches of new product.
Initiate, manage, participate and lead projects on tactical and strategic level with keeping operational work in mind, in a complex social business environment.
The Successful Applicant
Master degree; Food technology background or similar is preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of working experience (preferably in a technical role)
- Expertise & knowledge of marketing and Sales in an international B2B environment
- Technical education or proven technical understanding of ingredients performance in applications
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Proactive (inworking the way of working and visible energy)
- Commercially aware (result driven and commercial mindset)
- Planning & organization (keeps overview, has the capability to focus and makes judgements)
- Analytical: sees the essentials, systematic approach
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, and translate this to operational work
- Innovative and creating thinking Capable of interpreting financial data
- Competent in maximizing value through IT tools and applications
What's on Offer
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That's why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.