You are here
Procurement & Logistics Manager
- Can-Pack - A multinational packaging manufacturer
- A Master educated procurement manager with packaging background
About Our Client
Can Pack Group operates in the metal packaging market for over 20 years. During this period, has become a leading manufacturer in the beverage packaging industry in Central and Eastern Europe, and constantly strengthens its market position in Western Europe, Asia and Africa.
CAN-PACK S.A. in Kraków was established in 1992 as a subsidiary of Pol-Am-Pack S.A., founded for the purpose of producing 330 ml aluminum beverage cans and SOT 206 aluminum easy-open ends. The first production line was launched in the beverage can plant in Brzesko in 1994. Currently, CAN-PACK S.A., is the main entity of Can Pack Group and constitutes the center of the Group's management.
In the last years of the Can Pack Group has achieved spectacular success, evolving into a modern Capital Group and is now one of the leading manufacturers of metal packaging in the world. The plants of the Group employ over 4,000 people and annual sales exceed $ 1.4 billion. The installed capacity currently allows us to offer approximately 10 billion beverage cans, over 30 billion pieces of bottle closures, nearly 1.2 billion of metal containers for the food and the chemical industries, and approximately 219 tons of glass packaging.
In this role you will be responsible for managing a Procurement team for a production site in Helmond. The Non Product Related categories (such as Utilities, Energy, Facilities, MRO) will be very important. Sourcing for Raw Materials will be mostly done by the HQ in Poland.
You should be able to:
- Manage a procurement team (2 members),
- Source and negotiate the terms of contracts with suppliers and logistic providers,
- Prepare supply contracts, implement vendor evaluation process and approved supplier list,
- translate production plans into raw material requirements,
- order raw materials in co-operation with HQ,
- create reports and data analysis,
- control stock through production plans and delivery schedules,
- cooperate with logistic providers.
You will report to the General Manager on site.
The Successful Applicant
Hard Skills for the Procurement & Logistcs Manager
- A Bachelor or Master degree preferably in International Trade or Engineering;
- Experience with Non Product Related (NPR) procurement;
- Experience in IBC Sales and waste packaging;
- Experience with managing a small team;
- Experience in a production environment, preferably packaging;
- Knowledge of ISO certifications
- wide knowledge of procurement, purchasing, international trade and supply chain;
- IT: SAP & MS Office
- Languages: English & Dutch
- **Willingness to work in Poland for the first 3 weeks**
Soft Skills for the Head of Procurement & Logistcs Manager
- Self motivated team player;
- Can work under pressure.
Also open to more junior profiles. Eagerness and willingness to learn are the most important aspects.
What's on Offer
- Working for an international environment
- Competitive salary package
- Bonus structure
Do you think you are the ideal candidate for this job? If yes, I would like to receive a motivation letter.