You are here
- Procurement Analyst
- Independent Procurment Analyst with experience in Hospitality industry
About Our Client
Our client is an international company in hospitality.
- You develop and deploy the tactical and strategical buying process by specifying products and services needed for the organisation.
- You select suppliers, make contracts and are timely on evaluating them.
- You make sure the suppliers live up to the service level agreed upon.
- You analyse financial results, make sure that procurement benefits are invoiced, correctly registered, paid & distributed to the local spend.
- You identify risk according to trends you see.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or masters with commercial background
- NEVI 1 is a must, NEVI 2 would be great!
- Minimum of 3 years years of buying work experience
- Management skills
- Fluent in Dutch
- Languages: English and preferably French
- Some experience in the hospitality industry
What's on Offer