You are here
Procurement Account Manager
Excting and challenging procurement opportunity
World wide leading aerospace company
About Our Client
Our client is a world renowned international organisation in the aerospace industry.
- Execute Category/Product Family Group sourcing and contracting. Exploit Procurement synergies across all divisions of companies.
- Execute Contract Lifecycle Management.
- Manage Supplier Relationships and Supplier Performance (continuous improvement).
- Co-manage Supply Chain costs and (product) gross/net margin.
- Manage Supply Chain risks.
- Co-develop Procurement business strategy, policies, processes and (IT) systems.
- Deliver (market and supplier) input to business planning and budgeting.
- Develop and support operational buying (including E-Sourcing and E-P2P).
- Create business success. Resolve potential conflicts of (category) objectives, priorities and interests within business. Identify business success drivers. Anticipate on market trends such as new technologies, business models, a.o. Manage suppliers on continuous improvement / innovation linked to identified business success drivers. Capitalise suppliers' innovation power / capabilities. Initiate collaborative product/service R&D projects with suppliers
- Facilitate Procurement collaboration, sharing of knowledge, best practices and learning.
- Execute business data gathering and advanced data analysis.
- Lead (MLA) cross-functional teams.
The Successful Applicant
- University Bachelor or Master degree.
- NEVI/Dutch procurement Association level 2 /3 certificate and/or (international) (US: ISM CPSM & CPSD) equivalent certificates or equivalent knowledge and expertise in Procurement and Supply (Chain) Management gained through work experience.
- Excellent conceptual analytical and business (case) modelling skills.
- Excellent English spoken and written.
- (Contract) Legal knowledge and experience.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office (a.o. excel/access), ERP systems, business intelligence systems (pref. Pentagon, Vendorlink, Teamcenter)
- Minimal 5+ years' experience in strategic sourcing, contracting and procurement.
- Experience in Aerospace MRO industry would be an advantage.
- Pro-active / Self propelling, Drive for results, Take ownership, Build relationships, Demonstrate agility, Work in fast-pace environment, managing multiple tasks and projects.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work in an innovative and international environment with a chance to build and develop your career.