You are here
This position is now filled
PRICING, TENDER & CONTRACT SPECIALIST
- Experience with bid / tender / pricing processes
- Knowledge of the medical devices and/or pharmaceutical markets is preferred, but
About Our Client
Our client is a global innovative multinational, is specialized in medical devices. These devices are worldwide known and appreciated by medical specialists, patients and business partners.
In a new team within the recently founded Pricing, Tender & Contracting department you will work in close collaboration with the Sr Pricing specialist, the tender specialist and the commercial manager.
As Pricing, Tender & Contract Specialist, you will be working in a very inspiring environment where you will have a key role in helping the organization to grow and further professionalize.
You will actively support the key account managers for further account development, advise on forecasting and pricing for hospitals, care insurers and manage internal stakeholders. In order to be successful you will perform pricing and discount analyses and proactively coordinate contract management.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing tender screenings, tender analysis and internal communications
- Responsible for tender submissions and addressing in- and external questions throughout the process
- Analyzing CRM and Market Data on competitor Pricing and Tender analyses
- Analyzing internal pricing and discounts to co-develops Pricing and Tender strategies
- Working closely to internal departments and stakeholders for accurate pricing, tender and contracting follow up
- Developing and coordinating contract policies, templates, follow-up, storage in cooperation with other internal stakeholders
- Determining how to incorporate ongoing improvements, looking for new ideas, & identifying how to apply this within the company
The Successful Applicant
Relevant BSc or MSc Degree
Experience with bid / tender / pricing processes
Knowledge of the medical devices and/or pharmaceutical markets is preferred, but not required
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and CRM systems
Analytical, strong communicator and team player
Fluency in Dutch and English
What's on Offer
Minimum of 4 days available, fulltime is preferred
Excellent salary based on experience;
Excellent secondary benefits