You are here
Pricing & Market Access Manager
International Pharmaceutical Company
Market Access Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a large international pharmaceutical company with a strong focused on developing innovative products to help patient with life-threatening disease to get a healthier life.
As Market Access Manager you're responsible for all activities that complement to get the drug to the market. In this role you will be solely responsible for Oncology products in which you will focus on the access, listing, pricing and reimbursement activities. This means: prepare the dossiers and build effective relationships with key opinion leaders.
In this team you will work in the business unit (BU) which means you are close to the business and you will report directly to the Director of the BU.
- Do economic research of concurring products and develop assumptions for a strategic plan and budget impact. This means developing high quality price strategies and prepare economic tools for an optimal commercialisation.
- Develop Pricing & HEOR models based on customer needs, competition and regulation. With this information you will develop a concept that can be used to secure the market access.
- Execute pharmaceutical economic evaluations and analyse the healthcare market.
- Conduct a detailed market research in demand, competition and price elasticity to build a profound recommendations for price changes.
- Support the line-manager in defining a broader view on the local market and give input in new requirements that could be an asset to obtain the goals.
- Create a well-developed view of the local market by identifying key stakeholders for new & existing products. For example: academics, KOL's and payer decision makers.
- Build a network and strong relations with customers and position the brand of our client in line with the mission.
- Prepare tools and supporting materials for internal clients. This could be the national and regional account teams (Sales) but also the Governmental/ Public Affairs teams. This means you will need to translate the found data of the market to relevant business concepts.
- Work close with team members of the market access department to complement on all the qualities of the members.
Main performance indicators
- Achieve reimbursement status
- Achieve optimal price for product
- Time to reimbursement
- Construct relationships with key opinion leaders
The Successful Applicant
- Academic degree (e.g. healthcare sciences, pharma economics) a PhD in healthcare education (e.g. Pharma economics or epidemiology) is preferred.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Able to develop pricing & market access and health economics activities.
- Experience in Matrix organisation.
- Proven communication and negotiation skills (e.g. networking, conflict management).
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and great secondary package