You are here
Pricing and Market Access Associate Director
- Company is focused on innovation and growth
- Experienced in market access within the pharmaceutical industry or market access
About Our Client
Our client is a very innovative company, which has been operating at the top in the pharmaceutical industry for over a dozen years. This company has already developed a broad variety of medicines, in different fields of expertise. They are currently looking for a Pricing and Market Access Associate Director Central Nervous System (CNS).
You will take ownership of the development and execution of European Market Access strategy, including both pricing & reimbursement strategies as well as evidence-based activities (e.g. value dossier development and health economic models) in CNS. Furthermore, you will ensure input into the Global development program for the successful European Pricing and Market Access (P&MA). You will do so by developing and executing P&MA strategy in Europe for the new pipeline medicines in close collaboration with P&MA Director CNS.
To do so, you are able to work independently, able to handle stress and job pressure and you are willing to travel abroad (approximately 20%).
- Active participation in the Global HEOR activities and ensuring alignment across different departments
- Engagement with HTA bodies for the scientific advice
- Input into clinical program
- Adaptations and/or development of the global value dossier & value proposition
- Adaptation and/or development of health economic models
- Development of value communication strategies and arguments to payers
- Generate new health economic evidence through, for example, the database analysis or modelling as necessary
- Negotiation strategies
- Optimisation of European price and launch sequence
- Provide continuous country market access support for existing and pipeline brands
The Successful Applicant
For this position, they are currently looking for a candidate who feels confident to take ownership of the development and execution of European market access strategy with the following profile:
- Bachelor degree and professional qualifications in one of the following areas: Health Economics; Health Policy; Healthcare Management; Epidemiology, Psychometrics, or can demonstrate the relevant knowledge through gained experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in market access within the pharmaceutical industry or market access consulting
- Experience in working with European payers (e.g. early scientific advice engagements), good understanding of European payer environment in particular across the key countries
- Good understanding of the branded/specialty pharmaceutical pricing, European price referencing, parallel trade, innovative pricing agreements
- Solid understanding of health economics, patient-reported outcomes and statistics
- Past solid experience in CNS diseases, ideally specifically in neurodegenerative diseases or pain. Candidates without such experience will be considered but will be expected to gain insights into this disease areas very quickly
- Research-oriented and an analytical mindset
- Good collaborator and team player
- Comfortable in being in the spotlight as this position is highly visible in the company
- English is fluently. Fluency in one other European language will be an advantage
What's on Offer
Our client is known as a great place to work and offers great opportunities to outperform yourself. You will receive an corresponding salary and secondary benefits.