You are here
This position is now filled
- Pricing Analyst
- FMCG Company
About Our Client
Our client is an international company operating in the non-food fast moving consumer goods. They offer wide variety of products for consumers as well as the business to business market. For them we are looking for a Pricing Analyst.
- Create in collaboration with the Category Managers pricing strategies.
- Ensuring that the Pricing Strategies are accurate.
- Measuring the risk of price changes.
- Measuring the success of all pricing strategies that are implemented.
- Be up-to-date with competitor price / promotional developments.
- Responsibility for all pricing insights and analytics.
- Work with Pricing Records Specialist to improve tools and processes.
- Ensure that the Pricing Records Specialist are well informed on the prices for the respective channel.
- Keep up-to-date with European legislation and Trading Standards
The Successful Applicant
- A relevant degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience within the retail environment is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English speaker
What's on Offer
competitive remuneration package