You are here
Plant Business Controller a.i.
Plant Business Controller - interim
50% Holland - 50% Germany
About Our Client
My client is a Leading global provider of innovative and highly efficient transport solutions. For 2-3 days a week you have to travel to East Germany. Your main location is at their headquarters of Europe based in Leiden.
- Managing and fully (statutory) responsible for 2 sites in Germany
- Report PLANT actual, forecast and target results on time
- Follow, analyze and explain Plant actual results, forecasts and targets
- Presenting financial results live in monthly business reviews to Group CEO.
- Preparation of the annual budget planning and internal and external corporate reporting
- Perform product cost price calculations and work center cost analysis
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards (IFRS and German GAAP) and guidelines across the backline operation
The Successful Applicant
- Master Degree in (business) economics/finance
- Experience 4-5 years as a Plant Controller of Plant analyst
- Relevant working experience in the Manufacturing
- Experience in Project management and Change management
- German and English (verbal and written)
- You are analytic and have a hands-on mentality
What's on Offer
Please respond if you are looking for an interim assignment of a Plant Business Controller where you have to travel for 50% of your time to East Germany