You are here
- AFAS Payroll challenge with broad scope & responsibility
- Exciting innovative and international environment - Amsterdam
About Our Client
Work for LeaseWeb and help make the internet's heartbeat. The LeaseWeb Network is one of the largest networks in the world, moving data around at colossal speeds. It connects the state-of-the-art data centers in Europe, North America and Asia which are operated by various international LeaseWeb companies. Innovation is in our DNA. Our ground-breaking new products help all kinds of businesses to get the most from the internet. And their success is our success which drives growth. Come and be part of it. The future's in your hands.
As our Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for managing the payroll for multiple international (but mainly the Dutch) entities. This includes running the payroll reports, coordinating & checking the payroll with external vendors, preparing the journal, advising on tax matters, and making sure payments are made timely & accurately. You also are responsible for maintaining and improving the HR and Payroll software (AFAS Profit). You will report directly to our Chief Human Resources Officer.
- Ensure timely and correct management of our international Payroll cycle The focus is on the Dutch payroll
- Compose the Mutation Registry every month
- Create and deliver accurate payroll reporting like Payroll Journals, Payroll Tax Statements, Wage costs
- Checking input from HR Support
- Pro forma calculations
- Advice on Payroll Tax matters
- Maintain AFAS Profit (incl. Insite), this includes among other things; authorization, workflows, payroll components, prevent and fix errors, user questions, maintaining Insite, contact with our external AFAS Consultants, build reports and analyses
- Fill in changes in AFAS, among other things; allowances, salary, bonuses
- Process wage garnishments
- Answer Payroll related questions
- Liaison with Finance on General Ledger and Pensions
- Make 30% ruling calculations
The Successful Applicant
You are an independent worker and a team player at the same time. Interpersonal skills, good communication and the proven ability to work accurately with tight deadlines and a strong focus on results are a must. Our employees are some of the best and brightest, working with them will be both challenging and rewarding. So, if you can do it all with a smile and a great attitude that is a huge plus.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A PDL or VPS;
- AFAS Profit Application Management expert;
- 4+ years of experience working with complex Dutch Payroll in an international environment;
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders such as other HR functions, Finance, employees, and local payroll providers;
- Good communications skills in English;
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as a team member;
- Ability to manage fast pace environment;
- Ability to take ownership of payroll processes;
- Problem solving mindset & positive attitude;
- Excellent organizational skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
What's on Offer
The chance to leave your mark in a company that is growing quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
A work hard, play hard mentality - great projects, great colleagues, great gaming room, great Friday drinks. Epic parties.
… And of course a competitive salary and very good secondary benefits like a defined contribution pension plan, a collective health care plan, annual bonus scheme, internet cost allowance and 25 days of annual paid leave.