You are here
Payroll Specialist (parttime/ 3 days)
- Paryoll Specialist (parttime/ 3 days)
- parttime Payroll Specialist - International fashior retailer in Amsterdam!
About Our Client
BESTSELLER E-commerce is growing and we are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join our team in Amsterdam. If you thrive in a dynamic and fast paced, fashion environment, we want to hear from you!
We have high standards and expectations for our Ecommerce group and are looking for a structured and attentive individual, who take personal pride in constantly delivering quality support to help our business to grow. This is also a role where you are given ownership and opportunity to have a high impact on our business as well as your own career.
With more than 100 colleagues from all over the world our Ecommerce head office is based in the centre of Amsterdam and constantly growing.
As a payroll specialist you will report directly to the Finance Manager while being part of our energetic and friendly HR team.
You will be responsible for:
- Plan and execute monthly payroll process, ensuring timely and compliant payment of salaries
- Managing pension plans, health insurance and other employee related insurances
- Ensure we always have correct master data related to employees (payroll)
- Processing sick leave, parental and unpaid leave implications on payroll
- Administration of employee benefits and WKR
- Make Pro-Forma payroll calculations, assist in 30% ruling applications
- Responding to employee questions on payroll matters (e.g. provide employers declaration)
- Work closely and pro-actively with HR and various other stakeholders in the organisation
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor relevant degree (PDL, VPS or similar)
- 3 years professional experience as a Dutch payroll administrator, preference for candidates experienced working within an international environment
- Strong Excel skills
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Strong attention to details and proactive approach
We are looking for a Payroll Specialist who is motivated to deliver correct and timely support to our business. We truly value individuals who are solutions oriented, flexible and helpful and to be successful in this role you also need to be a strong communicator, and have a structured and collaborative approach.
What's on Offer
Market conform salary.
Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a good work atmosphere and equally offer good benefits. To mention a few, we offer an excellent daily lunch made by a professional cook, a 'fit for less' plan and regular Friday events with colleagues.