You are here
Operations/ Warehouse Manager
- A logistic services company
- Must be fluent in German and English, preferably strong in Dutch
About Our Client
For a logistic services company in Venlo I am currently looking for a operations/ warehouse manager. The organisation is characterised by a high commitment and creative solutions towards the clients.
- Responsible for the level of service and reliability of the operation as agreed with one dedicated client;
- Coaching and motivating the employees (direct: 2FTE, indirect: 25FTE);
- Continuously monitor and optimise the cost structure and logistics of the warehouse;
- Cooperation with sales for the purpose of optimising customer satisfaction;
- Responsible for the quality of the operation and the continuous improvement of quality processes;
- Various operation-oriented implementation and optimisation projects, both for current operations as well as future for new developments;
- Cooperation with other departments and the different warehouse managers;
- Report directly to the Warehouse Manager and Director.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor level education (preferably logistics);
- 3-5 years of managerial experience within a 3PL environment;
- Strong Excel and SAP knowledge;
- Fluent in German and English, Dutch is very preferable;
- Living within a reasonable distance of Venlo (NL).
What's on Offer
The company offers a competitive salary.