You are here
Operational Risk Manager - Sustainable Bank
- Vital function within one of the bigger sustainable banks
- Combination of content and stakeholdermanegement
About Our Client
One of the world's leading sustainable banks. We finance companies, institutions and projects that add cultural value and benefit people and the environment, with the support of depositors and investors who want to encourage the development of socially responsible and innovative businesses.
- Form an independent opinion with respect to operational risk within Head Office and to support the local Operational Risk Managers to do the same locally
- Execute Risk and Control Self Assessments at Head Office and form an opinion on the assessments conducted in the Business Units
- Contribute to the development of Operational Risk discipline within Triodos Bank by developing and improving operational risk management processes
- Provide guidance on the effectiveness of key controls
- Monitor the progress of the ORM year plan
- Create quarterly Group ORM report
- Monitor and reassure the implementation of mitigating actions
- Advise business units, staff and management (up front) regarding operational risks within new or improved processes or products
- Log Risk Events for Head Office departments.
- Maintain and extend relations with ORM community and head office departments.
The Successful Applicant
- Academic degree or possessing relevant professional qualifications
- Strong knowledge of Operational Risk Management in banking sector
- 4-7 years relevant work experience
- You are well organized, work structured and you are a professional team player
- Excellent in English and Dutch, both written and spoken, knowledge of Spanish, French and/or German would be of benefit
- Combine helicopter view with accuracy
- You are able to combine an independent opinion with a constructive, cooperative attitude, in which the relationship is important
- Being able to combine a risk attitude with business understanding
- Applicants must have or obtain a valid work permit for the European Union
- Candidates who are ready for the second or third step in their career are especially welcome to apply for this role.
What's on Offer
- Excellent primary and secondairy conditions