You are here
Master Production Scheduler a.i.
Mooie uitdaging voor een jaar.
Internationale, professionele supply chain scope.
About Our Client
Oil & Gas
Within the Petrochemicals SBU, Supply Chain Planning (SCP) Solids is part of the European Supply Chain Management department (SCM) for Solids and is responsible for demand planning, supply & inventory planning, sales & operations planning (S&OP), plant scheduling and replenishment planning. European Polymer Plants and related Polymer flows to and from Europe are in scope. The SCP Solids department has 30+ employees.
MPS/RP is responsible for the short term product availability in order to secure an uninterrupted OTC process. Furthermore, the MPS/RP analyzes the actual and planned stock levels on SKU-plant level with a three-month horizon based on the demand plan, agreed service levels, production wheel and / or supply plan.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor level in Business Administration; Supply Chain Management or Logistics.
- Additional education in Supply Chain Management (e.g. APICS).
- Very good command of English/German language.
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience in Supply Chain (Planning).
- Strong analytical skills and a helicopter view over multiple products and multiple locations.
- Team player and able to build and maintain relations with colleagues in KSA and European logistic service providers.
- Able to perform planning tasks in a hectic environment and being able to prioritize.
- Able to work accurately, self-reliant and under time pressure
- SAP, SAP BI, MES and WMS systems and Advanced Planning Systems (e.g. APO).
What's on Offer
Payroll construction for a year.