You are here
Master Data Project Leader
- An international company in Medical Devices
- Must have Master Data experience within a supply chain environment
About Our Client
International company in Medical Devices.
The Master Data Project Leader is responsible for:
- Overseeing master data operations for a number of specialised business units who have their main operations within the US;
- Managing and supports both global - as well as local master data initiatives;
- Delivering the Master Data related projects in time with the expected quality to the business;
- Partnering with IT to ensure technical solutions align with business needs;
- Work closely with the business/IT to ensure alignment in project aspects like scope, requirements, dependencies and planning;
- Act as a key contact for problem resolution and initiate project and/or data corrective actions based on data audit analysis;
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in domain or business units;
- Identifies and assists in implementing improvements;
- Contribute to the further development and execution of the Global Master Data program;
- Reports to Global Master Data Leader;
- Travel Requirement are up to 10% - 25% (depending on project type and phase).
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics or other related fields;
- 3+ years of related experience in data related project management with a proven record of strong performance;
- Demonstrated communication skills with stakeholders, including internal and external teams, project teams and suppliers;
- Successful experience with completing complex, high pace projects;
- Experience in project definition, planning(tools), risk management, reporting;
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- Negotiation skills and able to influence the MT.
What's on Offer
The company offers a competitive salary.