You are here
Marketing Operations Manager
- For RS Components we're exclusively looking for a: Marketing Operations Manager
- Managing the Marketing team and activities in the Benelux to secure local commer
About Our Client
Our client RS Components is the world's leading high-service distributor of electronics, automation and control components, tools and consumables, serving over 1 million customers globally. With operations across 32 countries and a global network of distribution centers worldwide, we ship more than 44,000 parcels daily.
Managing the Marketing team and activities in the Benelux market to secure local commercial requirements and opportunities are considered via the Marketing strategy of the Central Europe Hub.
- Manage the marketing team for the respective market
- Ensure activities are delivered within good technical and language quality within given deadlines, across all channels
- Adopt activities to the needs on the local markets within the given Hub marketing planning
- Work with Hub Marketing, Sales and Product & Supplier Managers and the global divisions to identify and pursue local commercial opportunities
- Provide internal communication to stakeholder about commercial activities and results
- Manage agencies and internal delivery teams, including schedules
- Controlling of local budget
Additional tasks: Internal Communications Business Partner - Work closely together with the central Internal Communications Teams to inform the Benelux Market about relevant topics.
Continues Improvement Manager - Lead continuous improvement development and deployment of the Continuous Improvement process, in accordance with the group strategy. Together with the CI coordinators achieve the highest level of efficiency & effectiveness through the application of the Lean Six Sigma principles.
The Successful Applicant
Experience, knowledge, Skills and Qualifications required:
- Strong experience in Marketing with degree in Marketing/Business administration or Media
- Knowledge of both online and offline Marketing channels and eCommerce, such as SEM and Direct Marketing
- Experience in Media production
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch
- Ability to work on various projects simultaneously
- Strong challenging, collaboration and influencing skills
- Experience in complex processes and preferably knowledge of Continuous improvement skills
- Ability to interpret data and reports and provide clear analytics / recommendations
- Ability to operate within a global organisation, including senior management and to demonstrate cultural awareness
- Diversity and inclusiveness aware
- Good understanding of the market and industry within which we operate
- People leadership / management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in French
What's on Offer
Good primary and secondary benefits