You are here
This position is now filled
Marketing Communications Content Specialist
- Create and coordinate tailored, cutting edge content
- Contributing to the implementation of the marketing communication plan
About Our Client
Unique organization within the world of Food to grow your career, your experience and your abilities. They take pride in their global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values.
This position is accountable for contributing to the implementation of the marketing communication plan, aimed at further developing the marketing communications capabilities. More specific, the candidate will drive the development and timely execution of the content plan in order to increase awareness and visibility of it's brand, as well as create interest in and desire for its products and services.
The role will entail the development of the content and creative plan of media, marketing communications and branding projects, and the production of various forms of offline and web content (e.g. sales collateral, meetings, newsletters, website, social media, and internal communications). The use of digital communication tools (e.g. internal and external website(s)) including developing the use of digital marketing and social media. These focus areas will need to be further identified and integrated within the marketing communications plan and content plan. All efforts will need to be measured via marketing automation tools.
The marketing and communication strategies are translated into an annual marketing communication plan and a roadmap for content generation and distribution. The implementation of the annual content plan amplifies the positioning, key themes of the business, and supports the various value propositions of our products and services.
The position requires the ability to develop/write English content in the right tonality and in alignment with the overall messaging. When driving these key messages, we expect our candidate to have a full understanding of the possibilities of offline and online communications tools, providing pro-actively recommendations about optimizing the tool mix, ensuring we recognizably stand out in the eyes of our customer
The candidate will take the lead to further develop our thinking around content strategies and professionalizing our communication tool mix (including social media), capabilities and processes, together with the sr. Communication Manager who is your direct manager. The candidate will work closely together with experts, and need to act as a linking pin between the various internal and external stakeholders. The communications roles are embedded in the Sales, Marketing & Technical Services Team. We expect you to act as an ambassador for marketing in general and for communication in particular.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors or university degree;
- 6 years working experience in communication and marketing teams;
- experience in B2B environment, with food industry as a pre;
- willingness and ability to liaise effectively with various internal and external (sr) stakeholders / key spoke persons through creation of intellectual and emotional rapport;
- proven experience with production of various types of communication tools;
- able to work in a complex "corporate" environment;
- proven experience with SEO / SEM;
- experience with the usage of social media;
- experience in working with content management systems, with marketing automation tools as a pre;
- translate concepts into tangible activities and content (preferred);
- experience with the development of films, infographics (preferred).
- Writing and editing skills (articles, blogs, intros, newsletters), with English being our spoken and written language;
- good editorial skills, with high attention to detail, who also knows how to create appealing visual content;
- general marketing & communication knowledge/skills;
- ability to develop and execute content plans;
- measurement of communications activities;
- good listening skills;
- project management skills;
- ability to zoom into details whilst understanding "the big picture/business and products and services portfolio".
What's on Offer
- Challenging position in a fast paced stimulating environment;
- outstanding career development opportunities;
- competitive salary and benefits;
- opportunity to work in one of the most solid private companies in the world.