You are here
Marketing Communication Manager
Organized and social Marketing communication manager
Worldwide leader in animal nutrition.
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide leader in animal nutrition and aquafeed. Their goal is to bring quality and innovation to their nutritional solutions.
Our client is looking for a Marketing Communication Manager. In this diverse and leading role you are responsible for developing, managing and implementing the global communications plans and activities. You will work closely with other branding and communication team members to ensure consistency of the business and to contribute to the overall strategy development. Meanwhile you are also a key member of the designated functional team, working with portfolio specialists and provide marketing communication expertise and direction.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and implement communication plans.
- Deliver and Create communication strategy (e.g. trials, preparations for campaigns, academies etc.)
- Be a key voice in protecting and promoting the global brand
- Provide advice to ensure consistent application of the brand in local markets for global/local products
- Develop and execute (online) media plans
- Be responsible for the campaign management: align objectives, customer journeys and measure campaign effectiveness and adjust tactical approach when needed
- Support the development and implementation of global portfolios.
- Develop positioning statements, communication plans, sales support tools and other materials to help ensure successful launches.
- Manage and / or contribute multi-disciplinary branding and communications projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (preferable in Economics, marketing or communication)
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in marketing communications. (experience in an agribusiness/animal nutrition related industry is a pré)
- Fluent in English verbal and written. (speaking spanish is a pré.)
- Excellent communication and organizing skills
- Expert in strategic marketing
- Excellent online media skills
What's on Offer
Good primary and secondary benefits. You will work in an multi-cultural working environment with excellent opportunities for personal growth and development