You are here
Market Leader Sales - Hospitality
Being a born sales person, looking to step up a tactical and strategical level?
Looking to lead a team that is thrilled to be engaged by you?
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in hospitality.
Are you capable to lead and inspire others in order to come further with the team and the organization? And are you looking for the perfect combination between analyzing and actually welcoming the clients? Looking to lead a team that is thrilled to be engaged by you?
Main goal as Market Leader Sales is to increase revenue, to be an ambassador in the Dutch market. Moreover, you are an influencer in your network and on the market, the "go-to" person. And lastly, you need to be an inspiration to the team. You will be implementing our sales strategy for National Key and Strategic Accounts, along with your team of 9 FTE. Furthermore, you are responsible for identifying business opportunities in order to increase total revenue and market share.
To make your job work, you will need to:
- Lead the country sales team, ensuring that you acquire the right talent and that your talents are being challenged to their fullest potential;
- Coordinate activities between corporate sales and hotel sales within the regions (or place as we like to call it);
- Collaborate permanently with the hotels and Account Managers in order to preserve "one face to the customer";
- Stay up to date of the developments of our competition;
- Ensure an up-to-date and high quality customer database;
- Track, analyze and report business trends followed by making appropriate recommendations for new opportunities;
- Organize monthly sales meetings and participate in regional sales meetings;
In your role you will report to the Director of Sales BeNeLux and you will be based at our office at Schiphol.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for someone who fits the following profile:
- Bachelor degree;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in sales account management;
- Experience in managing teams is a preference;
- Experience in hospitality is is a preference;
- Strong personality, an influencer, an innovator;
- Excellent communicator and public speaker;
- Flair, adaptable, responsive, analytical and a strategic planner.
- Fluently in Dutch and English;
- Knowledge of French language is a preference;
What's on Offer
The fixed salary is between €50.000 and €70.000 per year + bonus + company car.