You are here
Manager VAT Knowledge Group
Leading the global VAT Knowledge Group of IBFD
Management and technical VAT combined, with an excellent work-life balance
About Our Client
IBFD is the leading international provider of cross-border tax expertise. IBFD utilizes a global network of tax experts to serve Fortune 500 companies, governments, universities, international consultancy firms and tax advisors. IBFD's core business is research, publishing (online and print), education and consultancy in international taxation.
The VAT Knowledge Group is responsible for delivering on IBFD's VAT business objectives, including the preparation and review of VAT publications, delivery of VAT lectures, and (government) consultancy services in the area of VAT. The global headquarters of IBFD is located in Amsterdam and is well known for their inspiring multicultural environment and excellent work-life balance.
- Lead the VAT Knowledge Group of 5 professionals;
- Coaching and mentoring of the VAT specialists;
- Quality control of the VAT portfolio;
- Lecturing and research activities;
- Responsible for new product development;
- Relationship building and -management.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in a relevant area;
- A relevant post-graduate qualification is a distinct advantage;
- At least 10 years of working experience in VAT;
- Knowledge of Customs Law an advantage;
- A strong international network in VAT;
- Experience with project management and business development;
- Excellent communication, writing and editing skills;
- A dynamic, entrepreneurial and well-rounded self-starter;
- Excellent command of the English language (knowledge of other languages will be an advantage).
What's on Offer
- Workweek of 37 hours (one week 5 days, other week 4 days possible)
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work at least one day a week from home
- Base salary € 70.000 - € 95.000 gross per year, depending on experience
- Bonus in cash (5%) or possibility to buy up to 33 holidays
- Budget for training, seminars, conferences etc.
- Pension scheme