You are here
Manager Transfer Pricing - Global FMCG brand
- Great in-house TP opportunity for current TP Consultants or Managers
- Thriving Dutch multinational in FMCG
About Our Client
Our client is a well known Dutch multinational in FMCG. We are recruiting and enthusiastic Transfer Pricing professional to join the Transfer Pricing team.
The position is open for people with a strong Transfer Pricing background (min 5 years). But because of the size of the Transfer Pricing team we also invite professionals with less TP experience or very eager to learn TP out of a CIT or Compliance background to apply.
- Working closely with the Dutch based Director Transfer Pricing to ensure compliance with local Transfer Pricing requirements and compliance with the group Transfer Pricing policy;
- Managing and assisting in the development of transfer pricing design compliance and audit defense strategies;
- Advising and supporting the business group's management and accounting departments on intercompany pricing;
- Advising on transfer pricing implications of planning ideas including business changes and M&As;
- Advising the business on tax risks created by transfer pricing issues and on the implications for the group's tax position;
- Draft transfer pricing reports/ coordinate drafting of transfer pricing reports including economic and financial analysis to support the pricing policies of the group;
- Ensure transfer pricing obligations (e.g. documentation) are filled under local transfer pricings laws and regulations;
- Cooperate and interact with business partners as well as with external advisors in the respective countries on tax projects to ensure an efficient communication and proper implementation of the respective tax projects;
- Carry out and implement transfer pricing policies in line with the Tax Policy of the company;
- Liaising with external consultants and representing FrieslandCampina's position and interest in international transfer pricing matters;
- Being responsible for maintaining proper documentation.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree/Master or equivalent in Economics or Tax;
- Extensive experience with managing international transfer pricing matters. Because of the size of the Transfer Pricing team we are, there might be opportunities for you when you have less Transfer Pricing experience and you are very eager to develop into a Transfer Pricing professional.
- Thorough knowledge of Dutch tax laws and basic understanding of international tax laws;
- Personal skills: Detailed understanding of the business and strong commercial awareness. Strong relationship management skills. Hands-on mentality. Strong project management skills to plan and monitor projects and budget. Strong technical skills;
- Fluent in English, Dutch is an advantage;
- Willingness to travel.
What's on Offer
Competative salary package.