You are here
Manager Supply Chain & Operations
Broad commercial Supply Chain role
World wide leading consultancy organisation
About Our Client
One of the world's largest and fastest growing professional services firms and is recognised around the world as one of the best firms to work for. Our Supply Chain & Operations practice has grown considerably over the last 10 years and is now considered to be a leader by analysts and clients. We are passionate about helping our clients solve their most complex problems, requiring us to base our services on in-depth sector knowledge and a broad international network. We are looking for ambitious and energetic professionals who want to help us achieve our vision of Building a Better Working World and remain a leader in our market.
As a Manager your key role will be to lead client engagements and internal projects. Drawing on your knowledge, skills and experience, you will build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers and lead bids, proposals and thought leadership. You will lead teams at our clients, supporting them with improving their business performance. You will manage advisors and senior advisors and client team members, perform analyses and report findings and results. You will review other's work to ensure it exceeds the client's expectations. You will mentor others as they progress in their own career.
The Successful Applicant
For this position we would like to get in touch with Professionals who have a passion for the above topics and possess:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in consultancy and/or industry
- Approximately 2-3 years of recent experience within a consulting environment
- An academic Bachelor's degree preferably with the emphasis in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain or Logistics with strong academic records
- Demonstrated record of working with ''C'' level individuals at large multinational companies
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience managing staff on multiple projects and providing direction to team members
- Experience in selling and delivering projects that cover the full lifecycle of assessment, design and implementation support
- Strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking, communication and influencing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A willingness to travel internationally to meet client needs
What's on Offer
Market conform salary with nice adjoining secondary benefits package.