You are here
Manager IT Audit (m/f)
- Leading company in FMCG
- Manager IT Audit
About Our Client
International leading company in FMCG.
- Ability to apply internal audit techniques and standards, risk and control principles and relevant policies and procedures to audit work with a minimum of guidance from the Internal Audit Regional Director
- Ability to manage communication in respect of audit assignments: confidently and effectively present information to groups and respond effectively to challenge
- Ability to manage the Internal Audit audit assignment team: motivate, supervise and provide feedback on performance.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- A BSc diploma (Information Technology / Business Admin / Audit related) is a must-have
- Certifications in the field of (IT) Audit is preferred (CISSP / CISM / CISA)
- Knowledge of SAP is a pré (both business and project related)
- Technical qualifications are considered a plus (MCSE / MCSA)
Travel for this role will be international and up to 50%
What's on Offer
€ 60 k - € 75 k (based on years of experience) + secondary benefits.