You are here
MANAGER INTERNAL AUDIT (M/F) Brussels
- Leader in the Consulting & Engineering sector
- Internal Auditor coming from a big 4
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the Consulting & Engineering sector and is looking for an Internal Auditor. The broader mission for the Internal Auditor is to support the Board and Executive management group to ensure that business risks within the Group are identified, properly managed and, whenever possible, turned into opportunities.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Establishes the yearly Internal Audit Plan
- Prepares and conducts internal audits, reviews and validates each audit report
- Participates to Due Diligence process (if requested)
- Acts as liaison with Legal Department & Internal Control
- Leads the fraud Committee and sets up appropriate action in case fraud is identified
- Defines audit procedures, testing methods and interviewing techniques
- Analyses and concludes on the efficiency of the internal control environment
- Reviews internal control standards and promotes them successfully trough out the organisation (e-learning , certificates, ...)
- Manages the team of internal auditors (training, career)
- Is appointed by and reports directly to the Audit Committee
- Supports the Audit Committee and Board in developing the Internal Audit function
- Submits audit plan, audit reports and recommendations to Audit Committee
- While the role is independent of the Finance function and senior management, for operational purposes the Internal Auditor may have a "dotted line" report direct to the Chief Financial Officer.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree from a leading university, preferably with distinctive grades and honours. Specialisation: Business (Administration), Finance, Accounting or any other relevant.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in external or internal audit within a large firm and experience ideally of working with similar engineering companies.
- Experience of developing internal audit processes and controls as well as experience in working with risk management.
-Good knowledge about the IIA standards and practices and COSO Internal Control and Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
- Good accounting, financial, pm and management skills
- Good work experience in Finance/ Controlling and Management
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisation skills, strong ethics
- You are fluent in English and French is a plus
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package and an opportunity to join an international group.