You are here
Fast growing international company
State of the art technology and production facility
About Our Client
The patented technology of our client provides a secure, compressed air driven plastic dispenser. In December 2016 our client has completed the construction of a new ultra-modern factory in the Den Bosch region, where their product is completely produced and assembled.
As a Maintenance Manager you will lead the process of repair and maintenance of the production machines and equipment. You will be responsible for the state-of-the-art equipment used for worldwide delivery of patented technology i.e. pressure-controlled primary packaging technologies and dispensing systems. The Maintenance Manager will report within the Technical Performance department, and is a part of the Plant MT.
You will be responsible for around 15-20 technicians and engineers ensuring their work is executed to plan in a mixture of corrective and preventive maintenance activities on sophisticated and complex manufacturing equipment. Most of your role can be completed during normal office hours Monday - Friday, but occasional flexible working maybe required.
- Direct daily department activities in order to maximise equipment utilisation and support production needs.
- Establish quick response repair functions and preventative maintenance schedules.
- Review and establish material, equipment, and resource requirements.
- Plan and organise technical training's and actively stimulate knowledge transfer
- Organise technical support to increase productivity and resources optimisation.
- Coordinate maintenance activities with other functional groups such as Supply Chain and Production.
- Select and develop personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the departmental function.
- Contribute to continuous improvement to meet production targets and sustainable growth.
- Drive standardisation of technical processes and tools.
- Develop procedures to support Good Manufacturing and Maintenance practices.
- Maintain best in class technical support training processes and skills enhancement.
- Drive Operational Excellence and ensure timely reporting of Key Performances metrics
- Forecast operating costs of department and directs preparation of budget requests.
- Advise leadership on technical challenges and issues, as well as future requirements and needs.
- Recommend appropriate actions and product enhancements.
The Successful Applicant
- You'll have strong leadership skills with a technical background and you have experience of electro mechanical manufacturing equipment.
- University or B.S. Engineering degree in a related field, and at least 5 years of relevant work experience in a manufacturing and production environment with proven track record.
- Ability to interface and communicate with different levels of the organisation, and with external vendors
- Well organised & disciplined, good attention to detail, sets priorities and manages time effectively
- Dynamic individual with proven results-driven leadership skills and high degree of independence and accountability.
- Able to lead, coach, and develop a team of technical support employees, driving them to deliver results and work independently with high degree of productivity.
- Highly organised, with the ability to plan ahead for short- to medium-term objectives
- Strong service attitude; builds lasting work relationships, strives for efficiency and effectiveness
- Commitment to Quality Standards and continuous improvement.
- Team player with passion to win and sound personal and business ethics.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, experience with service management system Ultimo is an advantage
- Strong presentation and communication skills, excellent English language skills is a must, German language skills are an advantage.
What's on Offer
Market conform salary package and benefits.