You are here
Logistics Project Manager a.i.
- Logistics Project Manager a.i.
- Global Pharmaceutical Client
About Our Client
Global Pharmaceutical client.
- Optimisation of performance and consistency of logistics business partners Contribute to and/or manage projects to improve distribution, performance, processes, quality and support expansion. As project manager oversee all project steps from project design to planning, tracking, involving stakeholder and sponsors, escalations, close out and lessons learnt.
- Represent the clients Regional Supply Chain Europe when participating in projects. Analyses of capabilities, performances, root causes, gaps and processes for structural improvement and for ad hoc problems, as well as in ongoing business to alert for any potential or new issue together with functions and departments involved.
- Timely, appropriate and effective escalation of issues that may affect project time lines, cost or results. Organise and execute hypercare after project completion. Follow up on operational issues with logistics service providers and drive to closure with stakeholders as necessary. Monthly and ad hoc reporting on logistics service provider performance. Liaise with different departments in the clients and third parties to resolve issues, and implement improvements.
- Analyse processes, gaps, performance and alternatives (incl. other providers) for structural improvement, ad hoc problems or potential issues with functions and departments involved. Manage projects under minimal guidance. Be a backup for business critical tasks in the team. Change Control ownership
The Successful Applicant
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge or the equivalent.
- Bachelor degree preferably in logistics or logistic knowledge by experience.
- 5 years experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry, leading of and participating in projects Solid project management skills
- Savvy in analytic, process development and organisation Quick process understanding, insight and visualising
- Fluent in English, both in verbal and written communication
- Experience in leading projects and international environment Good communicator (stakeholder/team engagement, convincing, motivating)
- Independent Proven ability to deliver results Motivated, persistent, eager to optimise, drive for excellence
- Negotiating skills Problem solver Work in teams
- Preferred Requirements; Basic GMP knowledge Supply Chain understanding Knowledge of Operational Excellence tools, six sigma, FMEA. Understanding logistics processes of transport and warehousing providers Experience SAP and BW Good presentation skills Experience setting up service level agreements Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal & written) Oversee processes beyond own department Able to work under pressure Able to work in teams Experience with legal language (for contracts) Demonstrating the company values and convey them to our partners Master Dutch language (verbal)
What's on Offer
Payroll contract for a year