You are here
Logistics Operations Management Analyst
- Logistics Operations Management Analyst
- Senior position that supports Logistics division on strategic level
About Our Client
Our client is a global operating company that has been awarded 'Great place to work for' several years in a row.
This role will be responsible for supporting Logistics Lead and team to support and coordinate business process changes within the region and across divisions.
The role will provide support to core objectives projects for Logistics, working with EME and Global Team.
- Supports business adoption and execution of new programs and initiatives that include implementation of the strategic network changes
- Identifying tactical cost savings and improvement opportunities including mode, equipment and frequency optimization.
- Responsible for OpEx budget coordination, ensures that the costs are aligned to support the company objectives and financial targets.
- Engage in cost/benefit justified projects and processes continuous improvements.
- Prepare logistics Business plan Report with Analysis of Results and Proposals
- Support on Key Business Process.ISO; SOX. QMS.
- Management reporting. Management review.
- Collating and presenting information in a clear, consistent and timely manner, using structured and logical approach.
- Leading the development and execution of project implementation plans, including providing leadership communications and updates as required. Planning and scheduling Logistics team meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- This role requires 5-8 years of Supply Chain experience with significant and progressive experience in multimodal transportation warehousing procurement/sourcing strategy development and implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Agriculture, Engineering, Business, or related area
- Statistical background and Experience in analysis function are considered as a plus
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Supply Chain or related field of expertise. A strong background in industrial engineering desirable.
- Ability to assimilate, manipulate and logically organize large amount of data.
- Analytical mind
- Communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a global, team based and highly matrix environment.
- Strong knowledge and practical expertise in SAP, SOX, ISO9000,SixSigma, Excel,….
- Ability to work and coordinate activities, prioritize needs and manage multiple tasks in time and sensitive environment.
- Agility, Initiative and Foresight; excellent Relationship and Networking competencies.
What's on Offer