You are here
Legal Director and Business Developer
- Legal Director
- Business Developer
About Our Client
For an international organisation in financial services, we are looking for a Legal Director and Business Developer to finalise the office set-up in Amsterdam and to manage and develop the current client portfolio
For an international organisation in financial services, we are looking for a Legal Director and Business Developer to finalise the office set-up in Amsterdam and to manage and develop the current client portfolio.
As Legal Director and Business Developer you will be responsible for:
- Coordination of all processes and procedures relating to finalisation of the office set-up and operation, implementing development of procedures and managing various operational departments, providing constant training, guidance and delegating tasks;
- Undertaking of general office management, decision-making at all levels, preparation of budgets and reports, strategy development, management of funds; establishment of company goals, targets and mission statements;
- Development of client portfolios, relation-building with intermediaries, associates, banking and governmental institutions, as well as other providers of services;
- Business development, marketing and promotion of services, sales and cross sales of group's products;
- Adherence to compliance, KYC procedures, including drafting of due diligence reports and as well as ability to maintain good standing of all companies under management in connection to legal, tax, accounting and audit obligations;
- Provision of tax planning consultation including formation of international set-ups, investment structures, being exposed to international legal and tax planning principles and corporate regimes;
- Application of full range of corporate services to Dutch and foreign entities, providing coordination on all levels of client dealings and transactions
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the role of Legal Director and Business Developer will possess the following:
- Master degree in Law, Business administration, Audit or Accounting;
- Previous experience on similar position in trust business for at least 5 years, successfully complying with similar to above-mentioned job description and relevant tasks
- Managing and supervising staff of at least 5 people
- A wide knowledge of the industry, combining an understanding of financial and other management principles and techniques with strong understanding of corporate law and management best practices.
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills as well as outstanding analytic and problem-solving abilities, being able to work well under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
Challenging position. Competitive package.