You are here
Experience within a leading Dutch bank
Good (secondary) working conditions
About Our Client
For our client, a well-known Dutch bank, we're looking for a Legal Counsel with 3-8 years of working experience in the corporate or finance practice within a law firm, financial institution or (large) corporate legal department and who knows the way in innovation and technology.
The main tasks/responsibilities will be:
- Draft, maintain and update standard documentation, i.a. (bilateral) credit documentation and banking policies;
- Take initiative to implement, fill and maintain a document generator for contracts and provide standard clauses and/or templates for such a document generator;
- Keep up with legal tech developments and seek for opportunities to use these within the business;
- Pick-up on trends, changes in (local) law or regulation and frequently asked questions and translate these into documentation, policies and guidelines for, and in cooperation and coordination with, relevant legal specialists, business and risk;
- Advice the business on implementing changes of law, regulation/documentation, policies in business processes and IT systems (e.g. new IFRS standards);
- Give (legal) training to the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Master in Dutch or English law;
- 3-8 years of working experience in the corporate or finance practice within a law firm, financial institution or (large) corporate legal department;
- Who preferably has gained experience in automated document generation;
- Who loves and knows his/her way in innovation and technology;
- Excellent communications and influencing skills;
- Who builds bridges between legal, business, product management, risk, IT and compliance;
- Who sees opportunities and is continuously looking for improvements;
- Fluent in English.
What's on Offer
- Challenging job within one of the leading Dutch banks;
- Good (secondary) working conditions.