You are here
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Project Manager
An international, energetic company
Experienced and Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
About Our Client
Our client is a sales and service centre responsible for the customer care of an international Dutch brand. Besides this there are setting up consulting services regarding Lean Six Sigma.
In the role of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Project Manager you will be helping in the further embedment and implementation of Lean Six Sigma in the company. You will identify process improvements and manage (or coach others that will manage) the projects on operational and strategic level to improve quality, efficiency and/or effectiveness of the company. Further responsibilities include advising the management on current operational processes and procedures and an advising/coaching/consulting role towards Project Managers up to Green Belt or other external parties regarding Six Sigma theory and tools.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience and knowledge with Six Sigma tools and techniques
- Accomplished the Green Belt Training and certified in practice
- Bachelor degree
- Proven experience in improving business processes and developments
- Project management skills
- Relevant industry experience (sales & service centres).
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What's on Offer
Our client offers a gross annual salary range between € 45.000 and € 58.000, excluding secondary benefits.