You are here
Lean Program Leader
- Eurofins is a rapidly growing organization
- In this role you will support the further development and implementation of Lean
About Our Client
Eurofins is a rapidly growing organisation where a significant number of management positions are opened over time. The strong meritocratic culture of the company also enables that an excellent performance becomes guarantee to be considered for open positions..
The position of corporate Lean Program Leader offers a huge visibility with many customers and up to the level of the company Vice-presidents that follow the Lean projects. Additionally, the expertise in Lean, together with strong interpersonal skills needed for change and project management. are recognised as a very strong asset for positions of operations and business unit management. Of course, given that the other necessary knowledge and leadership skills are demonstrated.
- Support the further development of the "Eurofins Lean Academy";
- Support the dissemination of the "Eurofins Lean Academy";
- Launch and run Lean project;
- Support mature lean projects and coach experienced Local Lean Project Managers;
- Participates in the selection of local Lean project managers;
- Define best practices;
- Support or lead other Permanent Improvement Programmes initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Education Background: Engineering or Economy degree.
- Additional Education Background: Extensive formal and on-the-job training of Lean/ operational excellence concepts and at least 3 years of implementation experience.
- Language skills and level expected: English is a must. French, German and Spanish are nice to have.
- Type and duration of previous experience: Total professional experience > 5 years, at least 3 of which working on lean or operational excellence projects with at least 1 year of leadership experience (e.g. run a pilot or local implementation).
- Management capabilities: Team management skills required. Must have run a core team of approx. 5 people during a lean implementation, excluding all the stakeholders and external team members (e.g. such as local plant staff).
- Personal Skills: Strong change management skills required. Good interpersonal skills (team management, written and oral communication, presentation skills) are at least as important as the functional skills, as the operational excellence program is all about changing the way people work. In the Eurofins culture of decentralised decision rights, change management skills are imperative.
- Travel / work location: between 50%-75% of travel between our European labs.
What's on Offer
€80.000,= - €100.000,=