You are here
Key Account Manager
- B2B direct sales position focussed on 2 main accounts
- Looking for an experienced commercial candidate with IT solutions knowledge
About Our Client
My client is a global international IT organisation
- Managing Sales and Growth for assigned accounts. Achieving or exceeding Sales targets for the assigned accounts.
- Developing and coordinating sales strategy for the assigned accounts.
- Promoting the value and benefits of our clients Products & Services Portfolio through appropriate engagement of Solutions Sales Specialists or Solutions Designers.
- Prime single point of contact to the assigned accounts from prospecting to closing including obtaining the necessary internal approvals.
- Developing and understanding of customer's requirements, business environment and strategy ensuring significantly higher revenues, accrued with increased customer satisfaction.
- Identifying competition and competitive actions for the assigned accounts and communicate information to Marketing and sales management, taking actions to reinforce our clients presence.
The Successful Applicant
- Academic Qualification or equivalent business experience.
- 5+ years experience within IT or Telecommunication sector/market.
- Experience in selling IT solutions.
- Proven successful experience in Management of complex assigned Accounts is a must (at least 5 M $).
- Experience with Air Transport Industry (ATI) will be strongly preferred.
- Sales of complex deals, including financial structuring, negotiations and closing.
- Track record of achieving/exceeding sales targets.
- Customer service experience when dealing with assigned middle size accounts.
- Client relationship at senior and middle management.
- Experience in facilitating and participating in account development plans.
- Management of multi million contracts value.
- Working with people and coordinating cross-cultural teams.
- Languages: English, Dutch is mandatory. French is definitely a plus.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledgeable of emerging business trends in IT industry (knowledge of ATI strongly preferred).
- Good knowledge of Account Plan methodology.
- Sales processes and Opportunity Management.
- Strong knowledge of using sales processes and opportunity management.
- Good understanding of legal implications and of the structure of contract with Client.
What's on Offer
My client is willing to offer up to €75,000 fixed for the successful Key Account Manager