You are here
This position is now filled
Junior Legal Associate
- Junior Legal Associate
- Corporate Housekeeping / Corporate Law
About Our Client
Our International Client is a global business with markets in 120 countries worldwide. It operates in the exciting area of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods).
For our Client we are currently looking for an enthusiastic Junior Legal Associate. You will team up with 5 dedicated legal team players, including the supervising Vice President Corporate Legal. You will directly report to the Legal Manager of the team.
As Legal Associate you will be working in close collaboration with the corporate legal team members and your legal, tax, finance and treasury colleagues around the world. Together with your team members you develop and secure internationally accepted governance standards, by participating in cross global transactions and projects.
In addition your main responsibilities can be described as follows:
- Assisting in projects such as purchase and sale transactions, share transactions, capital increases, credit facilities, transfer of contracts, assignments, corporate restructuring, etc.
- Corporate governance such as drafting and preparing the execution of (managing) board- and shareholder resolutions and managing board meetings including preparing agenda, board pack and invitations.
- Maintaining and filing all legal documents into the Corporate Databases and Corporate files.
- Coordinate legalizations (apostille) and communications with notaries and outside counsel, maintaining registrations at the Chamber of Commerce etc.
- Organising the bi-annual board meetings of the 2 main Dutch holding companies with global Excom members.
The Successful Applicant
- Master of (Dutch) Law (LLM).
- At least 1-3 years of experience as Dutch qualified lawyer, candidate-notary and/or as an in-house legal counsel.
- Experience with Corporate Housekeeping and Dutch Corporate Law.
- Fluency in Dutch & English (both verbal and written).
- Strong communication & interpersonal/cross-functional skills.
- Strong MS office (esp. Word, Powerpoint & Outlook).
- Team player but also able to work independently and take responsibility.
- High level of accuracy and eye for details.
- Priority-setting skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Open personality, innovative, out of the box.
What's on Offer