You are here
Junior Financial Controller (Dutch speaking)
- Financial Controller
About Our Client
A leading multi-jurisdictional provider of financial services. They specialize in servicing real estate, private equity, infrastructure, debt and other traditional and alternative investment structures, as well as providing solutions for corporate clients and private clients.
You will be responsible for delivering accurate and timing information. In addition you will be responsible for financial planning, budget management, process control and monitoring with regards to billing, expense accounting, tax, local requirements such as regulatory financial reporting / statistics.
- Assist in preparing the monthly financial reporting for the Cluster (division) and for input into the Group Financial Reporting framework
- Provide technical accounting guidance and ensure group compliance
- Review accurate and timely local tax matters (VAT, Corporate Tax) as well as regulatory reporting / statistics
- Support the preparation for statutory / group audits and liaising with Big 4 audit firm (local audits)
- Support the preparation of cluster monthly Group reporting standards
- Pro-actively review the financial processes, suggest improvements, documentation of these processes in the Group standard manual
- Replace the Senior Financial Controller in absence
The Successful Applicant
You will have technical accounting and financial management experience gained within an international commercial business and will be able to demonstrate the skills gained in that environment in providing excellent control, analysis and insights into the businesses they have worked on.
The company is looking for someone that is bright, a team player, able to work with different people & cultures, and is looking for a challenge in a "real" international business.
- Strong technical accounting
- Strong finance management skills
- Highly Analytical
- Strong process and control skills
- Ability to clearly communicate performance and insights
- Ability to communicate fluently (oral & written) in both English and Dutch (French would be a bonus)
- Strong MS Office especially Excel
- Working to deadlines
- A junior financial controller who looks to challenge themselves
- Someone interested not just in the accounting but also how the business works
- An individual willing to engage with the business long term (career development)
- Someone with an international outlook
- An individual with a high degree of intellect, capable of backing up analytical / financial discussions with senior colleagues and can provide comfort that there is a strong control environment in place
- Someone looking to grow within the business not just thinking about their next role
What's on Offer
€ 65.000 all in.