You are here
(Jr) Process Safety & HSE/CSR Manager
- Independent operator of midstream and downstream bulk liquid storage facilities
- (Jr) Process Safety & HSE/CSR Manager with Sharepiont knowledge
About Our Client
LBC Tank Terminals, with its headquarter in Belgium, is an independent operator of midstream and downstream bulk liquid storage facilities for chemicals, oils and refined petroleum products currently owning and operating a global network of terminals with a combined storage capacity of 3 million m³.
The (Jr) Process Safety & HSE/CSR Manager is a member of the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) team reporting directly to the Group CSR Director. The (Jr) Process Safety & HSE/CSR Manager will provide support and advice to the CSR Director and the rest of the CSR Team with respect to CSR aspects related to all activities within a terminal including process safety and environmental management. The (Jr) Process Safety & HSE/CSR Manager is multifunctional and does not have a nine to five mentality. Flexibility is key.
You will report to the Group Corporate Social Responsibility Director.
- Define and implement general design policies in line with the LBC Strategy
- Assist in making policies that form part of the Environmental Management strategy
- Execute audits of CSR policies and policies arising from the CSR Community
- Keeps abreast of new developments in the market relevant to the function
- Give technical advice on process safety
- Develop database, dashboard and data-rooms according to LBC strategy
- Deliver training to all levels in the organization regarding policies and CSR software tools
- Provide upon request monthly progress reports to the CSR Director
- Subject expert in incident investigations.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor in Engineering
- A Bachelor degree in safety (preventie level 1/HVK). Environmental (Milieucoördinator A) would be a bonus
- A minimum of 5 years Engineering experience within terminal or (petro-)chemical industry/environment
- Knowledge of sustainability. Understanding of CSR principles would be a bonus
- Proven Project Management skills
- Auditing skills and familiarity with HAZOP, ISO 9001 and 14001, OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001
- Proven track record of setting up best practices into global procedures and 'off the shelf' standards.
- Experience with maintenance and process software and related IT systems
- Expert level of competence in Sharepoint and Excel
- Working knowledge of Powerpoint and Word
- Excellent in communication / presentation skills and working together with people
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Experience with carrying out risk assessments and a basic understanding of Fine & Kinney.
- Experience with GRI would be a bonus
- Experience of working in a multicultural international business
- Willingness to travel
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Attractive benefits, such as car
- Working in an international environment.