You are here
Jr. Compensation & Benefits Manager
- International, dynamic organization in Zwolle
- Ambitious, enthusiastic Compensation & Benefits specialist
About Our Client
Our client is an international manufacturing company with its head office based in Zwolle.
In this role you are managing the reward area in line with internal and external regulations for the organizations middle and senior management population. You are an analytical personality with a clear eye for stakeholder interests and have a well-developed business sensitivity.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Prepare and support the annual salary review process;
- Prepare and support the variable pay processes;
- Prepare and administer remuneration packages (recruitment, internal moves, expats);
- Job evaluation (Hay methodology);
- Execute remuneration & benefits benchmarking;
- Support reward policy management;
- (International) contract management;
- Support HR management of international assignments;
- Monitor and implement legal changes, including data protection;
- Properly document all processes for audit purposes.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role possess the following:
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in HR/Business economy / Administration or equivalent relevant experience;
- Proven experience (3-5 years), preferably in international reward practice (consulting/business) environment;
- Bring HR analytics to the job;
- Precise, with strong analytical and numerical skills;
- Inspiring interpersonal and communication skills;
- Hay job evaluation and project management experience are a plus;
- Inspiring, innovative and resourceful personality; self-starter and hands-on;
- Fluency in English and willing to travel from time to time (maximum 15%; mainly in Europe, occasionally to Mexico/USA)
What's on Offer
This is a challenging and broad position (fulltime) in an international environment with growth possibilities within the organization. You work with an enthusiastic and professional team in an informal, no-nonsense culture. Moreover a complete and attractive compensation and benefit package.