You are here
Jr. Business Finance Analyst
- International player within the chemical industry
- Jr. Business Analyst
About Our Client
Our client is a large international player within the chemical industry who markets and sells its products globally, located centrally in Rotterdam.
- Assist in preparation of the monthly rolling financial forecast - income statement and working capital - for the businesses on basis of input from the business and other service functions
- Maintaining and continuous improvement of the financial forecasting model and sensitivity models and further develop driver based BPC models
- Analysis of the actual monthly margins and business results and comparison with budget and forecast
- Liaise with manufacturing accounting for individual production plant cost reporting
- Reporting of actual business results and analysis for business and finance management
- Support the senior business finance analyst in the financial justification to the business of capital expenditure proposals
- Support the senior business finance analyst in defining and creating ad-hoc management reports
- Provide support in business/financial presentation preparation for senior management
- Assist in the preparation of the long range financial plan and budget.
- Support business, segment and finance management in controlling and other financial matters with respect to the business
- Plans own activities according to deadlines.
The Successful Applicant
- University-level Business Economics / Finance-related qualifications.
- Preferably minimum of 2 years of finance experience in a world scale business environment.
- Fluent in Business English.
What's on Offer
Market conform salary, centrally located office, opportunity to grow in an international organisation.