You are here
IT Project Manager
- IT Project Manager with experience in a logistic environment
- Knowledge of WMS is required
About Our Client
Fast growing international logistic company.
In the role of IT Project Manager you oversee the integration of business critical applications of the company, both for internal projects and for projects involving implementations and -migrations at the customer. You are constantly in touch with the operational management, in order to get a firm grasp of the (background of the) functional aspects and act as an advisor, if necessary also towards the Business Unit Director. Also, you are able to identify the dynamics within a broad range of operations. You communicate in a clear fashion and strive to achieve high-quality results. As IT Project Manager, you actively seek cooperation with the company's IT specialists (IT Project Managers as well as Application- and System Managers) and business specialists (Logistic Engineers, Project Managers and Business Development Managers) and you aim to achieve extensive solution support within the company . You will report to the manager of the IT Solutions Team.
The Successful Applicant
- Higher/academic working and thinking level, acquired by education or working experience;
- Experience with a WMS system (preferably Reflex or VBS);
- Knowledge and relevant experience with logistic warehouse processes and in 3PL-environments;
- Known with setting up ICT systems in extensive (customer) projects;
- Several years of working experience in a logistic environment;
- Knowledge and experience with middleware/integration systems (e.g. EDI, xml, etcetera);
- Knowledge and experience in IT Project Management and experience with project planning;
- Familiar with ITIL/BiSL concepts;
- Excellent oral and written communication in English and Dutch;
- Able to analyze and translate requests and requirements from the business.
What's on Offer
Interesting IT Project Management vacancy within a fast growing international logistics company, combined with a good remuneration package (including company car).